Friday, September 14, 2012

Dear diary,
This night i really have a major break down. :( My chest is feeling hurt , semput. No inhaler. And suddenly i thinking about this guy. Now, i miss him the most 😣😭 this is the first time cry for him. while last time he doesn't even care to change. Ape nk berubah. Mostly you always make me cry. Die .. Tk penah pikir ke? 😔 and sekarang, die nk berubah ? I dont believe him no more. We have happy moments , love to hang out with him, but .. He is to over protective. I've said to let me go, but you didnt. And i said kalau kite ade jodoh lagi kite akan jumpe lagi. But nooo... he kept looking for me and i really have change my mind.. That im not taking you bck.... Im sorry. 😔 its all my fault that i made you cry or think of me day and night. Im sorry to broke yr heart to pieces. Bye syukri.. Thanks for everything. Im gonna delete pictures and yr number at my phone. I dont no why its hard for me too :''''''( im sorry. Goodbye.thanks for the memory

No comments:

Post a Comment